Saturday 8 August 2015

Thank you cards....


I have been reading the Tarot Cards for over a decade now.

All through these years, my relationship with the cards has strengthened, both physically and spiritually.

I feel blessed to own more than two dozen decks now.

In this decade long journey, I have come across people from varied cultures and professions, thus widening my perspectives and providing a wonderful platform for growth.
I have gone through my share of challenges, which have polished my reading skills.

Knowledge of and working with, Runes and I-ching has added to my professional knowledge.

I have worked with die-hard believers to hard core skeptics, people getting the cards read just for fun or to test them.But, my cards have never failed me.

I want to express my gratitude to the Almighty, who inspired me to get into this profession.

My sincere thanks to my Guru, my friends, my co-readers who by transparent discussions have refined my skills.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely... The tarot cards do carry a sense of mysticism, influencing many lives, yet there are many who are in awe of the great phenomena waiting to know the science behind... Just like me... Would like to know more about myself through the power of these wonder cards someday... :)

    ReplyDelete